Obesity Infographic from IOMMay 9, 2012
This week the Institutes of Medicine (IOM) released policy recommendations in a report, Accelerating Progress in Obesity Prevention: Solving the Weight of the Nation, for meeting specific goals to accelerate progress in combating obesity.
The goals include:
- Integrate physical activity every day in every way
- Market what matters for a healthy life
- Make healthy foods and beverages available everywhere
- Activate employers and health care professionals
- Strengthen schools as the heart of health
The infographic below captures these goals and areas to target for obesity prevention.
Comments are closed.